A downloadable game for Windows
What is WarX?
WarX is a tactical online multiplayer FPS (first-person shooter) with a modern military theme. Players side with either the Derbaran Military or the NIU forces, and participate in a variety of scenarios across a wide range of maps and game play modes.
Free2Play™? It's really free?
WarX is free to play and free to download. That's right, it's free. You can play this game and make it to the top ranks, unlock weapons, etc. without ever paying a dime. Users who wish to support WarX's development can donate to the project using Paypal or Paysafecard, which entitles them to Premium user benefits and access to special events and features.
Where can I get it?
WarX's official mirror is warxps.de/client/K4WarX.exe.
What is the ESRB rating?
WarX is rated "T" for Teen. It contains violence and mild amounts of blood.
Take a look yourself - our new trailer provided in 60 FPS:
|Published||2 years ago|
|Publisher||K4 Network Technology, Ltd.|
|Release date||3 years ago|
|Tags||3D Platformer, First-Person, free-to-play, mmofps, windows|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Turkish|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
- Open up the webpage (http://www.k4network.com/) in your browser
- Register an account (for free!)
- Download the installer using one of both mirrors provided by K4
- Install the game using the installer
- Start the game, but before, the game will download all available updates
- Log-in with your account details. Important: Username = you login with that - Nickname = displayed in-game
- Explore the itemshop and enjoy the game!